Quick lesson on how to burn DVDs, concert DVDs that have no protection on them anyhow.
PM me if you need an invite to join demonoid
|Only registered users can see links on this forum!|
Register or Login on forum!
2) Install it to your computer
3) Start Nero Burning ROM
4) At the top, select "DVD" from the drop down menu
5) You should select the star on the left side of the Nero Window, and directly below that "Copy DVD"
6) This will make a new window pop up, select the source drive (this is the disc you are copying from)
7) Put the disc you are copying in the source drive you selected
8) Then select the destination drive (this is where you will put the blank)... Note... you can select the same drive for both functions, it will just require you to swap discs halfway through
9) Select "Maximum" speed
10) Select "Verify Data on Disc After Burning" THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT
11) Burn away, bottom left
To copy other discs, repeat steps 3-11 until complete!
Note... these instructions were created using Version 184.108.40.206, this is not the newest, but it is what I have, what I use... it works fine for me.
If there are corrections for the version I linked you to to DL it, let me know, so I can fix the instructions.