The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index The Lost Sailor's Pub

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sunday Night 4-1

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Listen To The Sounds - Listening Party Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Sunday Night 4-1 Reply with quote

That was a fun one. Great choice for a show and the chance to rediscover it with enthusiastic participants. I hope we can do more like last night.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Night 4-1 Reply with quote

GracefulDuck wrote:
That was a fun one. Great choice for a show and the chance to rediscover it with enthusiastic participants. I hope we can do more like last night.

What show was it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swamiGD80s
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 1801
Location: Atlantic Beach, FL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Sunday Night 4-1 Reply with quote

Kochman wrote:
GracefulDuck wrote:
That was a fun one. Great choice for a show and the chance to rediscover it with enthusiastic participants. I hope we can do more like last night.

What show was it?


Really good Matrix on archive of 7-27-82 Red Rocks. I believe you are familiar with that one Captain.

_________________
Even the blind man knows when the rain is falling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it was a very fun show to listen to. LPs are a great way to spend time with each other by actually "Listening to Grateful Dead". I wish more people would stop the hate for each other and come together 'round the campfire. It would be more compelling - at least for me to participate. Thanks to swami and cheesebeer for having the open mindedness to hang with me last Sunday. Maybe we can do it again sometime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracefulDuck wrote:
Yeah it was a very fun show to listen to. LPs are a great way to spend time with each other by actually "Listening to Grateful Dead". I wish more people would stop the hate for each other and come together 'round the campfire. It would be more compelling - at least for me to participate. Thanks to swami and cheesebeer for having the open mindedness to hang with me last Sunday. Maybe we can do it again sometime.

Great show.

And, yes... I hear you...
I can tell you, when I am at LPs, I can stop the shenanigans, but other than that the chatbox goes completely unmonitored by me... enter at your own risk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Listen To The Sounds - Listening Party Updates All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
c d
e



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.it free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa
Confirmed

Page generation time: 0.153