The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index The Lost Sailor's Pub

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90's JGB?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Captain Trips & His Crews (JGB, LOM, Etc.)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
jjmayberry



Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:53 pm    Post subject: 90's JGB? Reply with quote

Any leads for some 90's JGB? Most of the stuff out there is dated via mega upload. I'm looking for some more to soothe the soul :)

_________________
-J
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You might find something in the PM Wink

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjmayberry



Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Tizi! Very Happy

Anyone out in the LSP land...
In searching the web I came across a few boards that I'm missing and I'm wondering if anyone out there might have a lead on where to find them...

04/25/94 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA Set 2 SNBD
11/26/88 Wiltern Theater, Los Angeles, CA SNBD
02/02/90 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA SNBD
02/04/90 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA SNBD
12/22/90 San Francisco Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, CA SNBD
04/25/94 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA SNBD

I'm also looking for these shows, I'd love to re-live them again.
04/21-23/95 Warfield Theater, San Francisco, CA (Aud or SNBD)

Oh and last... anyone have a board copy of SEE WHAT LOVE CAN DO, it was played 3x's in 91 5/22 & 5/23 and 8/10? Such a great song!

_________________
-J
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have:
4-25-94 set2 sbd
11-26-88 sbd
2-2-90 sbd
2-4-90 sbd
4/21-23/95 aud

Happy to send them your way. Let me know what's best. Mr. Green
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Man this site is awesome!" - jjmayberry

Yes it is jj. The people here always try to help one another and have great insight into the Grateful Dead.

I got your PM, and I will send all these your way. Stay tuned for details, and thanks for joining LSP! Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jjmayberry



Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm really looking forward to some new Board JGB. I'll await your PM on how you'd like to proceed. Thanks again... -J Very Happy

_________________
-J
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're sitting here in front of me. How do you want to get them? I can drive to your place if you want.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grateful_nirvanA



Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 525
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracefulDuck wrote:
They're sitting here in front of me. How do you want to get them? I can drive to your place if you want.


I'd love to see you road trip to North Dakota Duck!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grateful_nirvanA wrote:
GracefulDuck wrote:
They're sitting here in front of me. How do you want to get them? I can drive to your place if you want.


I'd love to see you road trip to North Dakota Duck!
LOL...the closest I've come to ND is Kalispell MT, and I flew. I'm always happy to mail or send via DHT on the net.


Last edited by GracefulDuck on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GracefulDuck wrote:
Grateful_nirvanA wrote:
GracefulDuck wrote:
They're sitting here in front of me. How do you want to get them? I can drive to your place if you want.


I'd love to see you road trip to North Dakota Duck!
LOL...the closest I've come to ND is Kalispell MT, and I flew. I'm always happy to mail or send via DHT on the net. Here's my partial list of lossless Jerry cds. Last updated in 2006. Rolling Eyes
What's mine is yours....

JERRY GARCIA CDís (5-28-06)
*cassette

7-61
6-11-62
5-4-63
1964
2-19-64
3-6-64
3-7-64
4-14-64
5-21-68
2-19-69*
10-28-69
10-21-70
9-24-71 I,II
12-7-71
1-19-72
1-25-72*
1-26-72 I,II
2-6-72
2-20-72 I,II,III
9-24-72
12-20-72 I,II
1973 GARCIA DEMOS
1973 OAITW REHEARSAL
1-17-73
1-24-73 ES I,II
3-2-73
4-16-73
4-21-73
5-4-73 I,II
5-23-73 LS
6-73*
6-5-73 I,II
6-6-73 I,II
6-8-73
7-8-73 I,II
7-10-73 I,II
7-11-73*
7-19-73 II
7-21-73
7-23-73
7-24-73
9-6-73 I,II,II
9-30-73 I,II
10-73
11-4-73 I,II
1-13-74 ES
1-17-74
1-19-74
1-18-74 I,II
2-74
2-5-74 I,II,III
2-9-74
2-16-74 I,II
4-20-74
4-27-74
6-4-74 I,II
6-5-74
6-6-74
6-12-74 I,II
6-13-74 I,II
6-21-74 I,II
7-2-74 I,II
7-3-74 I,II
7-12-74 I,II
7-13-74 I,II
7-22-74 I,II
8-9-74 I,II
8-11-74 I,II
8-15-74 I,II
8-23-74
8-24-74 I,II
8-30-74 I,II
8-31-74 I,II
9-2-74
10-4-74 I,II
10-5-74 I,II
10-6-74
10-31-74 I,II
11-5-74 ES I,II
11-6-74 I,II
11-7-74
11-8-74 I,II,III
11-9-74 LS I,II
11-10-74 I,II
11-13-74 ES
11-14-74 I,II
11-15-74 I,II
11-16-74 ES I,II
11-16-74 LS I,II
11-28-74 I,II,III
12-15-74
12-28-74
12-29-74 I,II
DICKíS GIFT
2-14-75 I,II
3-7-75 I,II
3-8-75 LS I,II
3-15-75 I,II
3-16-75 ES
4-4-75 I,II,III
4-5-75 ES
4-6-75 I,II,III
4-8-75 ES I,II
4-9-75 I,II
4-10-75 ES I,II
4-11-75 ES I,II
4-11-75 LS I,II
4-12-75
4-13-75
4-18-75
4-19-75 I,II
5-15-75 I,II,III
5-21-75 I,II
6-3-75 I,II
6-4-75 I,II
6-21-75 I,II
6-22-75 I,II,III
7-4-75 I,II,III
10-11-75 I,II
10-12-75 I,II
10-17-75 I,II
10-23-75 I,II
10-24-75 I,II,III
10-31-75 LS I,II
11-8-75 I,II
11-22-75
11-29-75 I,II
12-19-75 I,II
12-20-75
12-31-75 I,II
1-7-76
1-25-76 LS I,II
1-27-76 I,II
1-28-76 I,II
2-14-76 I,II
2-15-76 I
2-21-76 I,II
2-24-76 I,II,III
2-28-76 I,II,III
3-6-76 I,II
3-12-76
4-1-76 I,II,III
4-3-76 I,II
4-25-76
5-20-76 I,II
7-8-76 I,II
7-9-76
7-20-76 I,II
8-16-76 I,II
8-22-76 I,II
9-10-76 I,II
9-11-76 I,II
9-12-76 I,II
9-18-76 I,II,III
9-20-76 I,II,III
11-12-76
11-15-76
11-20-76 I,II,III
12-21-76
1-29-77 I,II
2-5-77 I,II,III
4-9-77 I,II
6-23-77 II
7-2-77 I,II
7-3-77 II
7-8-77 I,II
7-9-77 I,II,III
7-10-77*
7-29-77 I,II,III
7-30-77 I,II
8-6-77
8-7-77
11-21-77 LS I,II
11-23-77 I,II
11-25-77 ES
11-27-77 I,II
11-30-77 I,II
12-2-77 I,II
12-4-77 I
12-6-77 I,II
12-8-77 I,II,III
12-9-77 I,II
12-10-77 I,II
12-11-77 I,II,III
12-23-77 I
2-28-78 I,II
2-19-78 I,II
3-11-78 I,II
3-12-78 I,II
3-14-78 I,II
3-16-78 I,II
3-17-78 ES I,II
3-18-78 I,II
3-19-78 I,II
3-22-78 I,II
6-11-78 I,II
6-18-78 I,II
10-8-78 I,II
8-12-78 I,II
10-3-78 I
10-7-78 I,II
10-10-78 I,II
10-24-78 I,II
10-26-78 II
10-27-78 I
10-28-78 I,II
11-3-78 I,II
11-17-78
1979 (REC)
1-79 (REC)
1-31-79*
3-7-79 I,II
3-8-79 I,II
3-9-79 I,II
4-23-79*
4-29-79*
6-8-79
6-16-79 I,II
6-17-79 I,II
6-22-79 I,II
7-6-79 I,II
7-7-79 I,II
7-8-79 I,II
7-22-79
8-10-79 I,II
10-21-79 I,II
11-16-79 I,II
11-18-79 I,II
12-20-79
12-21-79 I,II
1-20-80 I,II
2-2-80 I,II
2-7-80 I,II
2-12-80 I,II,III
2-16-80 I,II
2-17-80 I,II,III
2-20-80 I,II
2-22-80 I,II
2-24-80 I,II
2-26-80 I,II,III
2-28-80 I,II,III
2-29-80 I,II
3-1-80 ES
3-1-80 LS
3-7-80 I,II
3-8-80 I,II
3-26-80 I,II
7-24-80 I,II
7-25-80 ES
7-25-80 LS
7-26-80 ES I,II
7-26-80 LS
7-27-80 I,II
12-12-80 I,II,III
1-29-81 I,II
2-5-81 I,II
2-6-81 I,II
2-7-81 I,II,III
2-9-81 I,II
2-10-81 I,II
2-14-81 I,II
2-15-81 I,II
2-21-81 I,II
2-22-81 I,II
4-21-81 I,II
4-25-81 I,II
5-22-81
5-28-81
6-25-81 I,II
6-26-81
8-20-81 I,II
8-21-81 I,II
10-11-81
11-3-81
11-4-81 I,II
11-6-81 ES
11-7-81 I,II
11-8-81 I,II
11-10-81 I,II
11-12-81 I,II
11-13-81 I,II
11-14-81 I,II
11-15-81 I,II
11-17-81 I,II
12-15-81 I,II
12-18-81 I,II
1-11-82 I,II
2-3-82 I,II
2-4-82 I,II
2-5-82 II
2-27-82 I,II
2-28-82
3-7-82 I,II
3-18-82 I,II
3-19-82 I,II
3-20-82 I,II
3-27-82 I,II
4-10-82 ES
4-10-82 LS
4-20-82*
4-21-82 LS I,II
5-5-82
6-6-82*
6-12-82 I,II
6-16-82 I,II
6-17-82 I,II
6-20-82*
6-24-82 LS I,II
6-26-82 I,II
6-28-82
7-1-82 I,II
8-23-82 I,II
11-9-82 I,II,III
11-11-82 I,II
11-13-82 II
11-15-82
1-23-83 I
1-24-83 I,II
2-28-83
3-5-83
3-12-83 I,II
5-23-83 I,II
5-28-83 I,II
5-29-83 I,II
5-30-83 I,II
5-31-83 I,II
6-1-83 I,II
6-4-83 ES
6-4-83 LS I,II
6-18-83 I,II,III
6-22-83 I,II
7-24-83
11-12-83 I,II
11-14-83 I,II
11-15-83 I,II
11-25-83 I,II
11-26-83 I,II
11-27-83 I,II
11-29-83 I,II,III
11-30-83 I,II
12-2-83 I,II
12-3-83 I,II,III
12-4-83 I,II
12-6-83 I,II
12-7-83 I,II
12-9-83 ES I,II
12-9-83 LS I,II
1-14-84 I,II
3-2-84 I,II
3-4-84 I,II
3-9-84 I,II
3-10-84 I,II
3-21-84 I,II
3-22-84
4-24-84
5-12-84 I,II
5-20-84*
6-3-84 I,II
7-28-84 I,II
7-29-84 I,II
7-31-84 I,II
8-10-84 I,II
8-11-84 I,II
8-12-84 I,II
8-13-84 II
8-18-84 II
9-15-84 I,II
11-18-84 I,II
11-26-84 I,II
11-27-84 I,II
12-2-84 I,II
12-6-84 I,II
3-3-85 I,II
6-1-85 I,II
6-3-85 I,II
8-4-85
8-5-85 I,II
8-9-85 I,II
8-10-85
10-16-85
1-27-86
1-28-86 I,II
2-2-86
2-21-86
3-9-86 I,II
3-10-86 I,II
5-15-86*
5-30-86 I,II
5-31-86 I,II
10-18-86 I,II
10-31-86
11-14-86
11-30-86 I,II
12-8-86 I,II
12-21-86 I,II
1-25-87 I,II
2-10-87
3-5-87 I,II
3-8-87 I,II
3-9-87 I,II
4-23-87 I,II
4-24-87 I,II
5-27-87 I,II
5-28-87 I,II
8-29-87 I,II,III
8-30-87 I,II
10-17-87 LS I,II
10-21-87 ES I,II
10-25-87 ES I,II
10-25-87 LS AC
10-28-87
12-3-87 I,II
12-4-87
12-6-87 I,II
2-6-88 I,II
3-5-88 I,II
4-26-88*
5-6-88 I,II
5-7-88 I,II
7-9-88*
7-10-88 I,II
10-31-88 I,II
11-4-88
11-5-88 I,II
11-25-88 I,II
11-26-88 I,II
12-2-88 I,II
12-3-88 I,II
1-28-89 II
3-3-89 I,II
3-4-89 I,II
5-19-89 I,II
5-20-89 I,II
5-22-89 I,II
6-10-89 I,II
7-2-89
7-13-89 I,II,III
8-26-89 I,II
9-2-89 I,II
9-3-89 I,II
9-5-89 I,II
9-6-89 I,II
9-10-89 I,II
9-11-89
9-13-89 I,II
9-16-89 I,II
10-31-89 I,II
12-2-89 I,II
4-13-90*
5-12-90 I,II
5-20-90 I,II
8-5-90 I,II
9-1-90 I,II
11-11-90 I,II
11-13-90 I,II
11-15-90 I,II
11-16-90 I,II
11-20-90 I,II
11-21-90 I,II
11-24-90 I,II
12-17-90
12-22-90 I,II,III
1-31-91 I,II,III
2-2-91 I,II
2-3-91*
2-3-91 II
3-1-91 I,II
3-2-91 I,II
4-20-91 I,II
4-21-91 I,II
8-10-91*
8-24-91 I,II
8-25-91 I,II
11-6-91 I,II,III
11-7-91 I,II
11-9-91
11-10-91 I,II
11-12-91 I,II
11-13-91*
11-15-91*
11-16-91 I,II
11-17-91 I,II
12-7-91 I,II
12-8-91 I,II
12-9-91 I,II
5-92
5-7-92 I,II
5-8-92 I,II
5-9-92 I,II
5-10-92 I,II
5-23-92 I,II
10-31-92 I,II
1-29-93 I,II
2-25-93 I,II
2-26-93 I,II
4-23-93
8-8-93 I,II
9-17-93
9-25-93 I,II,III
10-31-93 I,II
11-1-93 I,II
11-3-93 I,II
11-4-93 I,II
11-12-93*
11-16-93 I,II
11-19-93 I,II,III
2-4-94 I,II
2-5-94 I,II
2-6-94 I,II
4-18-94 I,II
4-19-94 I,II
4-20-94 I,II
4-25-94
4-26-94 I,II
4-27-94 I,II
5-1-94 I,II
5-5-94 I,II
5-14-94 I,II
5-17-94 I,II
8-12-94 I,II
8-13-94 I,II
8-14-94 I,II,III
9-1-94 I,II
9-2-94 I,II
9-10-94 I,II
11-11-94 I,II
1-13-95 I,II
1-14-95 I,II
1-15-95 I,II
3-4-95 I,II
3-5-95 I,II
4-13-95 I,II
4-14-95 I,II
4-21-95 I,II
4-23-95 I,II


aaaaahhhh I'm so jelous ... but Duck ... beware of terrorist acts against you to get all those shows Twisted Evil

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tizi wrote:
GracefulDuck wrote:
Grateful_nirvanA wrote:
GracefulDuck wrote:
They're sitting here in front of me. How do you want to get them? I can drive to your place if you want.


I'd love to see you road trip to North Dakota Duck!
LOL...the closest I've come to ND is Kalispell MT, and I flew. I'm always happy to mail or send via DHT on the net. Here's my partial list of lossless Jerry cds. Last updated in 2006. Rolling Eyes
What's mine is yours....

JERRY GARCIA CDís (5-28-06)
*cassette

7-61
6-11-62
5-4-63
1964
2-19-64
3-6-64
3-7-64
4-14-64
5-21-68
2-19-69*
10-28-69
10-21-70
9-24-71 I,II
12-7-71
1-19-72
1-25-72*
1-26-72 I,II
2-6-72
2-20-72 I,II,III
9-24-72
12-20-72 I,II
1973 GARCIA DEMOS
1973 OAITW REHEARSAL
1-17-73
1-24-73 ES I,II
3-2-73
4-16-73
4-21-73
5-4-73 I,II
5-23-73 LS
6-73*
6-5-73 I,II
6-6-73 I,II
6-8-73
7-8-73 I,II
7-10-73 I,II
7-11-73*
7-19-73 II
7-21-73
7-23-73
7-24-73
9-6-73 I,II,II
9-30-73 I,II
10-73
11-4-73 I,II
1-13-74 ES
1-17-74
1-19-74
1-18-74 I,II
2-74
2-5-74 I,II,III
2-9-74
2-16-74 I,II
4-20-74
4-27-74
6-4-74 I,II
6-5-74
6-6-74
6-12-74 I,II
6-13-74 I,II
6-21-74 I,II
7-2-74 I,II
7-3-74 I,II
7-12-74 I,II
7-13-74 I,II
7-22-74 I,II
8-9-74 I,II
8-11-74 I,II
8-15-74 I,II
8-23-74
8-24-74 I,II
8-30-74 I,II
8-31-74 I,II
9-2-74
10-4-74 I,II
10-5-74 I,II
10-6-74
10-31-74 I,II
11-5-74 ES I,II
11-6-74 I,II
11-7-74
11-8-74 I,II,III
11-9-74 LS I,II
11-10-74 I,II
11-13-74 ES
11-14-74 I,II
11-15-74 I,II
11-16-74 ES I,II
11-16-74 LS I,II
11-28-74 I,II,III
12-15-74
12-28-74
12-29-74 I,II
DICKíS GIFT
2-14-75 I,II
3-7-75 I,II
3-8-75 LS I,II
3-15-75 I,II
3-16-75 ES
4-4-75 I,II,III
4-5-75 ES
4-6-75 I,II,III
4-8-75 ES I,II
4-9-75 I,II
4-10-75 ES I,II
4-11-75 ES I,II
4-11-75 LS I,II
4-12-75
4-13-75
4-18-75
4-19-75 I,II
5-15-75 I,II,III
5-21-75 I,II
6-3-75 I,II
6-4-75 I,II
6-21-75 I,II
6-22-75 I,II,III
7-4-75 I,II,III
10-11-75 I,II
10-12-75 I,II
10-17-75 I,II
10-23-75 I,II
10-24-75 I,II,III
10-31-75 LS I,II
11-8-75 I,II
11-22-75
11-29-75 I,II
12-19-75 I,II
12-20-75
12-31-75 I,II
1-7-76
1-25-76 LS I,II
1-27-76 I,II
1-28-76 I,II
2-14-76 I,II
2-15-76 I
2-21-76 I,II
2-24-76 I,II,III
2-28-76 I,II,III
3-6-76 I,II
3-12-76
4-1-76 I,II,III
4-3-76 I,II
4-25-76
5-20-76 I,II
7-8-76 I,II
7-9-76
7-20-76 I,II
8-16-76 I,II
8-22-76 I,II
9-10-76 I,II
9-11-76 I,II
9-12-76 I,II
9-18-76 I,II,III
9-20-76 I,II,III
11-12-76
11-15-76
11-20-76 I,II,III
12-21-76
1-29-77 I,II
2-5-77 I,II,III
4-9-77 I,II
6-23-77 II
7-2-77 I,II
7-3-77 II
7-8-77 I,II
7-9-77 I,II,III
7-10-77*
7-29-77 I,II,III
7-30-77 I,II
8-6-77
8-7-77
11-21-77 LS I,II
11-23-77 I,II
11-25-77 ES
11-27-77 I,II
11-30-77 I,II
12-2-77 I,II
12-4-77 I
12-6-77 I,II
12-8-77 I,II,III
12-9-77 I,II
12-10-77 I,II
12-11-77 I,II,III
12-23-77 I
2-28-78 I,II
2-19-78 I,II
3-11-78 I,II
3-12-78 I,II
3-14-78 I,II
3-16-78 I,II
3-17-78 ES I,II
3-18-78 I,II
3-19-78 I,II
3-22-78 I,II
6-11-78 I,II
6-18-78 I,II
10-8-78 I,II
8-12-78 I,II
10-3-78 I
10-7-78 I,II
10-10-78 I,II
10-24-78 I,II
10-26-78 II
10-27-78 I
10-28-78 I,II
11-3-78 I,II
11-17-78
1979 (REC)
1-79 (REC)
1-31-79*
3-7-79 I,II
3-8-79 I,II
3-9-79 I,II
4-23-79*
4-29-79*
6-8-79
6-16-79 I,II
6-17-79 I,II
6-22-79 I,II
7-6-79 I,II
7-7-79 I,II
7-8-79 I,II
7-22-79
8-10-79 I,II
10-21-79 I,II
11-16-79 I,II
11-18-79 I,II
12-20-79
12-21-79 I,II
1-20-80 I,II
2-2-80 I,II
2-7-80 I,II
2-12-80 I,II,III
2-16-80 I,II
2-17-80 I,II,III
2-20-80 I,II
2-22-80 I,II
2-24-80 I,II
2-26-80 I,II,III
2-28-80 I,II,III
2-29-80 I,II
3-1-80 ES
3-1-80 LS
3-7-80 I,II
3-8-80 I,II
3-26-80 I,II
7-24-80 I,II
7-25-80 ES
7-25-80 LS
7-26-80 ES I,II
7-26-80 LS
7-27-80 I,II
12-12-80 I,II,III
1-29-81 I,II
2-5-81 I,II
2-6-81 I,II
2-7-81 I,II,III
2-9-81 I,II
2-10-81 I,II
2-14-81 I,II
2-15-81 I,II
2-21-81 I,II
2-22-81 I,II
4-21-81 I,II
4-25-81 I,II
5-22-81
5-28-81
6-25-81 I,II
6-26-81
8-20-81 I,II
8-21-81 I,II
10-11-81
11-3-81
11-4-81 I,II
11-6-81 ES
11-7-81 I,II
11-8-81 I,II
11-10-81 I,II
11-12-81 I,II
11-13-81 I,II
11-14-81 I,II
11-15-81 I,II
11-17-81 I,II
12-15-81 I,II
12-18-81 I,II
1-11-82 I,II
2-3-82 I,II
2-4-82 I,II
2-5-82 II
2-27-82 I,II
2-28-82
3-7-82 I,II
3-18-82 I,II
3-19-82 I,II
3-20-82 I,II
3-27-82 I,II
4-10-82 ES
4-10-82 LS
4-20-82*
4-21-82 LS I,II
5-5-82
6-6-82*
6-12-82 I,II
6-16-82 I,II
6-17-82 I,II
6-20-82*
6-24-82 LS I,II
6-26-82 I,II
6-28-82
7-1-82 I,II
8-23-82 I,II
11-9-82 I,II,III
11-11-82 I,II
11-13-82 II
11-15-82
1-23-83 I
1-24-83 I,II
2-28-83
3-5-83
3-12-83 I,II
5-23-83 I,II
5-28-83 I,II
5-29-83 I,II
5-30-83 I,II
5-31-83 I,II
6-1-83 I,II
6-4-83 ES
6-4-83 LS I,II
6-18-83 I,II,III
6-22-83 I,II
7-24-83
11-12-83 I,II
11-14-83 I,II
11-15-83 I,II
11-25-83 I,II
11-26-83 I,II
11-27-83 I,II
11-29-83 I,II,III
11-30-83 I,II
12-2-83 I,II
12-3-83 I,II,III
12-4-83 I,II
12-6-83 I,II
12-7-83 I,II
12-9-83 ES I,II
12-9-83 LS I,II
1-14-84 I,II
3-2-84 I,II
3-4-84 I,II
3-9-84 I,II
3-10-84 I,II
3-21-84 I,II
3-22-84
4-24-84
5-12-84 I,II
5-20-84*
6-3-84 I,II
7-28-84 I,II
7-29-84 I,II
7-31-84 I,II
8-10-84 I,II
8-11-84 I,II
8-12-84 I,II
8-13-84 II
8-18-84 II
9-15-84 I,II
11-18-84 I,II
11-26-84 I,II
11-27-84 I,II
12-2-84 I,II
12-6-84 I,II
3-3-85 I,II
6-1-85 I,II
6-3-85 I,II
8-4-85
8-5-85 I,II
8-9-85 I,II
8-10-85
10-16-85
1-27-86
1-28-86 I,II
2-2-86
2-21-86
3-9-86 I,II
3-10-86 I,II
5-15-86*
5-30-86 I,II
5-31-86 I,II
10-18-86 I,II
10-31-86
11-14-86
11-30-86 I,II
12-8-86 I,II
12-21-86 I,II
1-25-87 I,II
2-10-87
3-5-87 I,II
3-8-87 I,II
3-9-87 I,II
4-23-87 I,II
4-24-87 I,II
5-27-87 I,II
5-28-87 I,II
8-29-87 I,II,III
8-30-87 I,II
10-17-87 LS I,II
10-21-87 ES I,II
10-25-87 ES I,II
10-25-87 LS AC
10-28-87
12-3-87 I,II
12-4-87
12-6-87 I,II
2-6-88 I,II
3-5-88 I,II
4-26-88*
5-6-88 I,II
5-7-88 I,II
7-9-88*
7-10-88 I,II
10-31-88 I,II
11-4-88
11-5-88 I,II
11-25-88 I,II
11-26-88 I,II
12-2-88 I,II
12-3-88 I,II
1-28-89 II
3-3-89 I,II
3-4-89 I,II
5-19-89 I,II
5-20-89 I,II
5-22-89 I,II
6-10-89 I,II
7-2-89
7-13-89 I,II,III
8-26-89 I,II
9-2-89 I,II
9-3-89 I,II
9-5-89 I,II
9-6-89 I,II
9-10-89 I,II
9-11-89
9-13-89 I,II
9-16-89 I,II
10-31-89 I,II
12-2-89 I,II
4-13-90*
5-12-90 I,II
5-20-90 I,II
8-5-90 I,II
9-1-90 I,II
11-11-90 I,II
11-13-90 I,II
11-15-90 I,II
11-16-90 I,II
11-20-90 I,II
11-21-90 I,II
11-24-90 I,II
12-17-90
12-22-90 I,II,III
1-31-91 I,II,III
2-2-91 I,II
2-3-91*
2-3-91 II
3-1-91 I,II
3-2-91 I,II
4-20-91 I,II
4-21-91 I,II
8-10-91*
8-24-91 I,II
8-25-91 I,II
11-6-91 I,II,III
11-7-91 I,II
11-9-91
11-10-91 I,II
11-12-91 I,II
11-13-91*
11-15-91*
11-16-91 I,II
11-17-91 I,II
12-7-91 I,II
12-8-91 I,II
12-9-91 I,II
5-92
5-7-92 I,II
5-8-92 I,II
5-9-92 I,II
5-10-92 I,II
5-23-92 I,II
10-31-92 I,II
1-29-93 I,II
2-25-93 I,II
2-26-93 I,II
4-23-93
8-8-93 I,II
9-17-93
9-25-93 I,II,III
10-31-93 I,II
11-1-93 I,II
11-3-93 I,II
11-4-93 I,II
11-12-93*
11-16-93 I,II
11-19-93 I,II,III
2-4-94 I,II
2-5-94 I,II
2-6-94 I,II
4-18-94 I,II
4-19-94 I,II
4-20-94 I,II
4-25-94
4-26-94 I,II
4-27-94 I,II
5-1-94 I,II
5-5-94 I,II
5-14-94 I,II
5-17-94 I,II
8-12-94 I,II
8-13-94 I,II
8-14-94 I,II,III
9-1-94 I,II
9-2-94 I,II
9-10-94 I,II
11-11-94 I,II
1-13-95 I,II
1-14-95 I,II
1-15-95 I,II
3-4-95 I,II
3-5-95 I,II
4-13-95 I,II
4-14-95 I,II
4-21-95 I,II
4-23-95 I,II


aaaaahhhh I'm so jelous ... but Duck ... beware of terrorist acts against you to get all those shows Twisted Evil


No worries. I threw them all away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grateful_nirvanA



Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 525
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an incredible list Duck! I am going to assume (I know! HAHA) that DHT is some sort of peer-to-peer type of trade. I'm a little clueless that way. I was thrilled when I finally figured out how to really work the download links section here with the down them all tools in Firefox. If you know where to point me for a little information, I'll do some reading and then catch back up with you if my poor old computer (10 years old! Go Mac!) can do it effectively.
Thank you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Captain Trips & His Crews (JGB, LOM, Etc.) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
c d
e



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.it free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa
Confirmed

Page generation time: 0.306