The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index The Lost Sailor's Pub

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Weird videos

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Anything Else... almost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:03 pm    Post subject: Weird videos Reply with quote

Home alone and looking for weird videos ... this happens to me when wife and kids are out so I have started this theread hoping someone else joins ... her comes the first ones:

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



Not sure that this fits in ... but we have to keep the ecological flagg up ...

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



If you go to Russia don't drink and drive ...

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



I know I'm getting childish but ... what can I do I can't help myself ...

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
spencer540



Joined: 07 Feb 2009
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That poo muncher video made me gag. Gross stuff

_________________
"JOKING?! Keep in mind, my friend, that this is serious business to most of us losers around here; we are, after all, wasting our precious lives debating these absurd issues. Have a little respect." - dylan&theded
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I had an evening with nothing better to do ... so I went to see for that kind of stuff Very Happy

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kochman wrote:
May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?


Well ... I love [CENSORED] ... expecially the european productions which are more carnal, wild. The american productions are too artificial!

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tizi wrote:
Kochman wrote:
May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?


Well ... I love [CENSORED] ... expecially the european productions which are more carnal, wild. The american productions are too artificial!

I totally agree. There seems to be too much fakeness in American porn. [CENSORED] shops are such ridiculous establishments too, at least the local midwest American ones I've seen, it's like you're walking into a circus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesebeer wrote:
tizi wrote:
Kochman wrote:
May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?


Well ... I love [CENSORED] ... expecially the european productions which are more carnal, wild. The american productions are too artificial!

I totally agree. There seems to be too much fakeness in American porn. [CENSORED] shops are such ridiculous establishments too, at least the local midwest American ones I've seen, it's like you're walking into a circus.


yeah ... if you stop and think about it ... its worst to see violence as some kick box or extreme fightings then simple "porn" ... whatever ....

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tizi wrote:
cheesebeer wrote:
tizi wrote:
Kochman wrote:
May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?


Well ... I love [CENSORED] ... expecially the european productions which are more carnal, wild. The american productions are too artificial!

I totally agree. There seems to be too much fakeness in American porn. [CENSORED] shops are such ridiculous establishments too, at least the local midwest American ones I've seen, it's like you're walking into a circus.


yeah ... if you stop and think about it ... its worst to see violence as some kick box or extreme fightings then simple "porn" ... whatever ....


George Carlin wrote:
But I do mean that. I think the word [CENSORED] is a very
important word. It is the beginning of life, yet it is a word we use to
hurt one another quite often. People much wiser than I am said,
"I'd rather have my son watch a film with 2 people making love
than 2 people trying to kill one another." I, of course, can agree. It is
a great sentence. I wish I knew who said it first. I agree with that but
I like to take it a step further. I'd like to substitute the word [CENSORED] for
the word Kill in all of those movie cliches we grew up with. "Okay,
Sherrif, we're gonna [CENSORED] you now, but we're gonna [CENSORED] you slow."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesebeer wrote:
tizi wrote:
cheesebeer wrote:
tizi wrote:
Kochman wrote:
May I recommend [CENSORED] as an alternative to [CENSORED] eating?


Well ... I love [CENSORED] ... expecially the european productions which are more carnal, wild. The american productions are too artificial!

I totally agree. There seems to be too much fakeness in American porn. [CENSORED] shops are such ridiculous establishments too, at least the local midwest American ones I've seen, it's like you're walking into a circus.


yeah ... if you stop and think about it ... its worst to see violence as some kick box or extreme fightings then simple "porn" ... whatever ....


George Carlin wrote:
But I do mean that. I think the word [CENSORED] is a very
important word. It is the beginning of life, yet it is a word we use to
hurt one another quite often. People much wiser than I am said,
"I'd rather have my son watch a film with 2 people making love
than 2 people trying to kill one another." I, of course, can agree. It is
a great sentence. I wish I knew who said it first. I agree with that but
I like to take it a step further. I'd like to substitute the word [CENSORED] for
the word Kill in all of those movie cliches we grew up with. "Okay,
Sherrif, we're gonna [CENSORED] you now, but we're gonna [CENSORED] you slow."


Laughing I agree ...

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/A_djlYMFK6s" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



What's better than a Gatling style minigun? An air operated BB Gatling style minigun with a 1300 round magazine. I want one of these so bad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GracefulDuck



Joined: 26 Mar 2011
Posts: 190

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is by far the funniest video I have seen in a long while.

"Joe Cocker Captioned For The Clear Headed"


Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> Anything Else... almost All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
c d
e



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.it free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa
Confirmed

Page generation time: 0.363