The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index The Lost Sailor's Pub

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> The Map
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
kingnendkt
Guest





PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin Reply with quote

profile picture: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin

Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin (Alexei Kudrin) said in a speech Wednesday, the Government plans to sell value over the next five years 50 billion U.S. dollars of state-owned enterprise assets to promote the privatization process. He said that any business executives oppose or prevent such transactions will be punished.
Kudrin held Wednesday in Moscow, the Russian investment in high-level forum on an interview with Reuters, said: \state-owned assets. \
Back to top
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard about that .... GD show Laughing

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grateful_nirvanA



Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 525
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I missed that show too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zephyr
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 917
Location: Under the sea, dressed in green.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's the show at which the other 6 members of the band were purged. They spent the next 15 years being the Gulag house band at a series of "Argot Tests." They all survived except, of course, the keyboard player.

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


Dead to the Core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boxorain



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Posts: 672
Location: The depths of Hells Canyon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grateful_nirvanA wrote:
Yeah, I missed that show too.


Still looking for my stub; I'm sure I was there...

Best Stella Blue ever!
Confused

_________________
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, added to prejudices to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own, for the children and the children yet unborn, and the pity of it is, that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Grateful_nirvanA



Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Posts: 525
Location: Fargo, North Dakota

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah the keyboard player! Any trip to the Kremlin would undoubtedly be long and strange. Thank goodness for GD humor!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
swamiGD80s
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 1801
Location: Atlantic Beach, FL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin Reply with quote

kingnendkt wrote:
profile picture: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin

Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin (Alexei Kudrin) said in a speech Wednesday, the Government plans to sell value over the next five years 50 billion U.S. dollars of state-owned enterprise assets to promote the privatization process. He said that any business executives oppose or prevent such transactions will be punished.
Kudrin held Wednesday in Moscow, the Russian investment in high-level forum on an interview with Reuters, said: \state-owned assets. \



Russia's economy is back on the right track, reporting modest gains in annualized growth. And they are doing the right thing by trimming way down the size of their bureaucracy to help streamline private sector growth going forward. Hard to believe I'm saying this, but America should take heed of what Russia is doing, which is in stark contrast to current Public Policy here in the dying empire.

_________________
Even the blind man knows when the rain is falling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tizi



Joined: 07 Apr 2010
Posts: 985
Location: Lost somewhere in the Northen Adriatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexei Kudrin for President! Laughing

_________________
I mean, sports are big, big, big business. (Phil Lesh)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zephyr
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 917
Location: Under the sea, dressed in green.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin Reply with quote

swamiGD80s wrote:
kingnendkt wrote:
profile picture: Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin

Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin (Alexei Kudrin) said in a speech Wednesday, the Government plans to sell value over the next five years 50 billion U.S. dollars of state-owned enterprise assets to promote the privatization process. He said that any business executives oppose or prevent such transactions will be punished.
Kudrin held Wednesday in Moscow, the Russian investment in high-level forum on an interview with Reuters, said: \state-owned assets. \

Russia's economy is back on the right track, reporting modest gains in annualized growth. And they are doing the right thing by trimming way down the size of their bureaucracy to help streamline private sector growth going forward. Hard to believe I'm saying this, but America should take heed of what Russia is doing, which is in stark contrast to current Public Policy here in the dying empire.

Public policy in these United States seems to be all about emulating the Bolivian economic model (a castrated and bankrupt State beholden to a sociopathic Plutocracy), but Russia's seems to be emulating the Iraqi model under Saddam Hussein: all ownership controlled by secret police insiders, ruled by an absolute autocrat. Thanks, but I'll hope for the best here in Bolivia 2.0.

_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


Dead to the Core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Russia will be far better off if they can find a good replacement for the mayor of Moscow, the people in charge of Russia finally sacked him after he started openly criticizing the Kremlin, from what I have heard he was a terrible mayor for 18 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zephyr wrote:
That's the show at which the other 6 members of the band were purged. They spent the next 15 years being the Gulag house band at a series of "Argot Tests." They all survived except, of course, the keyboard player.

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


*keyboard players
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> The Map All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
c d
e



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.it free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa
Confirmed

Page generation time: 0.301