The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index The Lost Sailor's Pub

 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LSP & BCE - Peace

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> The Map
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Ads






Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:09 am    Post subject: Ads

Back to top
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:41 am    Post subject: LSP & BCE - Peace Reply with quote

Well, having tired of all the drama, I have offered the olive branch to Germain at BCE. He has accepted.
Hopefully this will mean less attacks going both ways, less "reactions", and less grief at LMA when I do recruiting drives from people that also happen to be moderators/members at BCE, etc. The bashings at BCE of this place, dual members, and myself... I have asked that BCE curtail all that.
Obviously, there are many people that don't like BCE, or their policies, or certain admins/members there, etc. This won't change.
At the same time, this site is a free speech site.
So, I can't demand it, but I can ask it. Please let it all go, as I have told them I will be doing on a personal level.
Again, free speech is what it is, but I hope that we can keep it cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dogstarz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a promising step in the right direction. Now hopefully things can go back to normal around here.
Back to top
aikowolf



Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 442

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

any clauses in the Peace Accord regarding refugees and where they may wind up being relocated too? Laughing

Glad the hostilities have ceased, lets hope this was not LSP v BCE I, cuz as history has shown II is normally much dirtier and deadlier. :)

_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chingsinkly



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Posts: 584
Location: mass

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been waiting for this...it's really gotten childish recently.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skobud
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is BCE ? Born Cross Eyed?
Back to top
dogstarz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skobud wrote:
What is BCE ? Born Cross Eyed?


Yeah. Another Dead forum on the interweb.
Back to top
aikowolf



Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 442

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dogstarz wrote:
skobud wrote:
What is BCE ? Born Cross Eyed?


Yeah. Another Dead forum on the interweb.


yeah they have their own secure servers over there that host all sorts of Dead on it for dl, why here's a link to one of them :)

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!



but you can't post that link or the bce URL anywhere or you may get banned, Like ME :)

_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zephyr
Site Admin


Joined: 07 Jul 2008
Posts: 917
Location: Under the sea, dressed in green.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this thread, especially the last few posts. Laughing If anything is going to bring on LSP v BCE II, this is it. Cool

_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!


Dead to the Core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry koch, but I gotta point a few things out here. I'll be nice though.

"Hopefully this will mean less attacks going both ways"
I haven't seen one single thread at BCE that attacks LSP.

"The bashings at BCE of this place, dual members, and myself... I have asked that BCE curtail all that."
There simply haven't been any. I feel like I need to say this, because these "bashings" are on two different levels.

aiko has shown us the precise reason why it is impossible to tolerate immaturity. I'm not going to "call" you bitter... Well, that seems pretty close, actually.
But, you do have a single URL to an old mp3 server that's barely in use, so I guess you should probably win an award and a nice pat on the back for posting it here, where all the world can see.

I'm fine with making "peace." Things have actually been perfectly peaceful at BCE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Solomon wrote:
Sorry koch, but I gotta point a few things out here. I'll be nice though.

"Hopefully this will mean less attacks going both ways"
I haven't seen one single thread at BCE that attacks LSP.

"The bashings at BCE of this place, dual members, and myself... I have asked that BCE curtail all that."
There simply haven't been any. I feel like I need to say this, because these "bashings" are on two different levels.


Its funny you say that, because I have seen with my own eyes several threads there where I get bashed, where JJ got attacked by hopkins for joining here, where Chinarider79 got attacked for posting a link about March Deadness, where Gopher was attacked for his posts here, where we are called desparate because we posted our link at some sites, etc...
The list goes on.
Plus, wharfrat213, aka wharfrat at the LMA, every time I would post a link for people to join here, he would harangue me for it. He is a moderator at BCE.

I will take your post to mean that you haven't seen it, though I am fairly certain I saw that you had posted in some of those threads (but not in a negative way) if I remember correctly. I could be mistaken there, but there were so many times that these things happened. Where I was being blamed for things I didn't even do (does anyone really think I was the only one that ever posted in the chatbox there?)


Anyhow, I hope all that crap is behind us now. A part II would just be lame. We will always be two different sites, and some people will appreciate both sites, some will appreciate one, and some will appreciate neither. No reason for us to compete.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kochman wrote:
King Solomon wrote:
Sorry koch, but I gotta point a few things out here. I'll be nice though.

"Hopefully this will mean less attacks going both ways"
I haven't seen one single thread at BCE that attacks LSP.

"The bashings at BCE of this place, dual members, and myself... I have asked that BCE curtail all that."
There simply haven't been any. I feel like I need to say this, because these "bashings" are on two different levels.


Its funny you say that, because I have seen with my own eyes several threads there where I get bashed, where JJ got attacked by hopkins for joining here, where Chinarider79 got attacked for posting a link about March Deadness, where Gopher was attacked for his posts here, where we are called desparate because we posted our link at some sites, etc...
The list goes on.
Plus, wharfrat213, aka wharfrat at the LMA, every time I would post a link for people to join here, he would harangue me for it. He is a moderator at BCE.

I will take your post to mean that you haven't seen it, though I am fairly certain I saw that you had posted in some of those threads (but not in such a manner, your posts were more even handed) if I remember correctly. I could be mistaken there, but there were so many times that these things happened.


Ok, I'll try and post before I get harangued myself for posting with a hot head Very Happy
I think it's the way you said "BCE" bashes.
I've only seen one person bash you, and I talked to him about relaxing. Not the community coming together against you. JJ by hopkins, that's another story. I never saw bashings AT BCE between members because they posted here, and I'm being honest. china79, well, he either WAS trying to stir something up, or he just didn't think too hard Wink. The timing for that was awful. He posted that when quite a few people were pissed about one thing or another.. So I can't say anything about that. Gopher, again. Are you saying he got bashed at BCE? I never saw this.
The reason anyone at BCE would get mad at someone who joined here, was because nearly every single person who joins here, complains about BCE at one point or another. Were they not invited into a place where insane amounts of music were loaded up for them to download? I know I've been grateful for that, but I'm not saying they need to be. I'm saying, if you don't get banned and you come here to vent, then that's bullshit. Complain IN the forum of BCE. If I see someone bring up a clear argument, then I WILL defend them.

Also, I'm never on LMA, so I don't get around to those posts, sorry.
Thank you for the quick reply Koch

Charlie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soly,
The problem is, if you complain about BCE at BCE, you are probably going to get banned and/or your comments will get deleted. You may not realize how much that happens because once a post is deleted, it never comes back... threads are deleted a lot.
That is why, I suspect, they would come here to bitch.

I don't personally feel like the music is mine to decide who to invite to have the privilege of accessing it. That is the nature of this site, come, say what you want, get some music from the GD, Jefferson Airplane, and thanks to dogstarz, the JGB.

Anyhow, they run their place differently, that's fine, no one is forced to go there. I just asked that they (meaning anyone affiliated with BCE, as I know the regular members don't bash us) stop slamming me/us at BCE and LMA.
In return, I stopped messing with them (though really I already stopped that months ago, now it is public).


Last edited by Kochman on Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no administrator there, and based on the past, I can't argue with that statement about complaining at BCE. Threads do get deleted, which is a shame, in my eyes. To you, that is one reason you don't like the place. Ok, I'm here to understand, so this is good.

I won't get into comparing the nature of the sites, because they are both different. Fact is, there are people who love to talk about the Dead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, so, that's cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile I'm glad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sugarmag



Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 481

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen to that, Kochman. Let's all just move on. No need to rehash what happened or who said what, who cares? This site is a great place to be. Others are happy at BCE. That's all good. Peace to everyone.

Here is my public apology. I am sorry for anything I said that was hurtful to anyone and I hold nothing against anyone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dogstarz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here SugMags. I prolly have said negative stuff about that place in the heat of a moment. Looking back at it, pretty stupid stuff.
Back to top
swamiGD80s
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 1801
Location: Atlantic Beach, FL

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate everyone. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Except for those that join in at our Listening Parties. We have a good time there.

_________________
Even the blind man knows when the rain is falling.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chinarider79



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 547
Location: East Falls

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Solomon wrote:
china79, well, he either WAS trying to stir something up, or he just didn't think too hard Wink. The timing for that was awful. He posted that when quite a few people were pissed about one thing or another.. So I can't say anything about that.

Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir.

Truth be told, I was trying to stir things up Arr!
....in all seriousness, I sincerely felt that March Deadness could have bridged the gap that existed between the two sites. In a way, I'll always feel that the tournament was a failure in that aspect. Perhaps the timing was wrong.... I guess I should have waited until May Razz

_________________
Carve your name in ice and wind....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dogstarz
Guest





PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

swamiGD80s wrote:
I hate everyone. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Except for those that join in at our Listening Parties. We have a good time there.


YAY!!!!! I am not hated by Swami!!!!!!! Cheers
Back to top
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chinarider79 wrote:
King Solomon wrote:
china79, well, he either WAS trying to stir something up, or he just didn't think too hard Wink. The timing for that was awful. He posted that when quite a few people were pissed about one thing or another.. So I can't say anything about that.

Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir.

Truth be told, I was trying to stir things up Arr!
....in all seriousness, I sincerely felt that March Deadness could have bridged the gap that existed between the two sites. In a way, I'll always feel that the tournament was a failure in that aspect. Perhaps the timing was wrong.... I guess I should have waited until May Razz


I respect King Solomon's views and his posting here, that is cool, but I am siding with chinarider79 fully on this one, "building bridges" was the motto there, and he was attacked very clumsily (not by King Solomon, others) as for timing, I don't understand the connection between people being pissed and crapping all over the man with the great idea, I have been reading cr79s posts with interest ever since posting in any kind of Dead forums and he never seemed the type to be sucked into bs drama, however, he does seem really smart and worth listening to.
When aren't people there pissed about one thing or another, cripes. That is part of the problem imo.
Also Kochman will clown his own mama for a laugh, we all should know that now. I as well do not take much of anything too seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesebeer wrote:
chinarider79 wrote:
King Solomon wrote:
china79, well, he either WAS trying to stir something up, or he just didn't think too hard Wink. The timing for that was awful. He posted that when quite a few people were pissed about one thing or another.. So I can't say anything about that.

Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation - nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir.

Truth be told, I was trying to stir things up Arr!
....in all seriousness, I sincerely felt that March Deadness could have bridged the gap that existed between the two sites. In a way, I'll always feel that the tournament was a failure in that aspect. Perhaps the timing was wrong.... I guess I should have waited until May Razz


I respect King Solomon's views and his posting here, that is cool, but I am siding with chinarider79 fully on this one, "building bridges" was the motto there, and he was attacked very clumsily (not by King Solomon, others) as for timing, I don't understand the connection between people being pissed and crapping all over the man with the great idea, I have been reading cr79s posts with interest ever since posting in any kind of Dead forums and he never seemed the type to be sucked into bs drama, however, he does seem really smart and worth listening to.
When aren't people there pissed about one thing or another, cripes. That is part of the problem imo.
Also Kochman will clown his own mama for a laugh, we all should know that now. I as well do not take much of anything too seriously.


I myself wasn't too into the idea, but it seemed pretty creative and original... Except it would have taken me months to choose between two totally different era shows..
I've stayed out of this whole ordeal, and [CENSORED] like this just shouldn't happen on dead forums.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skobud
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys over there(BCE) should be careful with that hosting.....In my travels I have actually spoken with Alan Trist regarding sbd's and their downloadablility in the digital domain, and he told me there is a guy at Rhino making his living watching this type of thing. His name is Jason Spitz and he is Rhino's merchandise manager for all Grateful Dead intellectual property. He runs dead.net, the gdstore, and generally anything Grateful Dead. Yes, Alan Trist, the editor of Ice Nine publishing, author and super head from back in the day. I spoke with im personally. Anyway, Solomon and any other members of BCE should let the site Admin guy over there know. Private or not, the word gets out he will get served a cease and desist. I just dont want this whole DL thing to dissappear....Many think they know GDP's official policy, but they do not know Rhino's. Rhino shuts down(or tries to) ANY DL of SBD's. The only thing they allow is Aud's.

I realize that some of you may be wondering how I now this. I was researching this and I was going to suprise the fellow Sailor's with a definitive answer on this question, "What is the official policy on pre-existing differently mixed SBD's that become official releases". That was going to be my post. However,the more I learned, the more I did not want to know. I have also discussed this with norm(site admin) over at LL, and i agree with his take on this. He said something to the effect of "why ask a question you dont really want the answer to". I then decided to scrap the whole idea and not even speak of it. I mean, I dont want to draw any attention to the scene that is not positive or may harm our ability to DL.......Those of you that know me know I have I cache of almost 4 TB of lossless Dl's....They are my passion......So, someone should tell BCE to be careful. I see many posts regarding the private DL's etc......If me writing this is not an olive branch, i dont know what is.......Solomon, China Sugarmags, make sure you let the Admin over there know.......I have more details, and if whoever is the Admin over there wants to know, tell him or her to Email me
Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

.

All I am trying to do with this post is let everyone know that Jason follows Archive posts.......I love the scene, and dont want it to dissappear.....Peace
Back to top
sugarmag



Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Posts: 481

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya Skobud. They know about that and that is why they are so secretive. Rolling Eyes

They don't have anything that can't be got elsewhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting info Skobud!
I think in the end they can't stop all the sources, but they will surely try (Rhino).

Of course, this site doesn't host any music, it hosts links to the archive's collection. They could very easily change the URLs, and our hosting the links would be kaput.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skobud
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea brother, I was doing some amatuer investigative reporting for the Sailors. The wild part is, before I knew it I was in a very awkward spot. When Alan told me to call Jason, and told me to tell him that he(Alan) told me to call, I immediately felt strange........I did really enjoy talking to Alan, he had a very thick Michael Caine type of english accent....The first thing he said to me was "You're not recording this conversation, are you son"? I had to reiterate like three times that I was not a reporter...He was so cool and answered all my questions.....Yes, my brush with a legend.......Pretty wild
Back to top
chingsinkly



Joined: 08 Jul 2008
Posts: 584
Location: mass

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually a few select people....I've had no problem posting on both sites BUT have come close to leaving bce because those few select people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snow_and_rain
Guest





PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skobud wrote:
His name is Jason Spitz and he is Rhino's merchandise manager for all Grateful Dead intellectual property. He runs dead.net, the gdstore, and generally anything Grateful Dead.


He should really think about hiring someone to redesign dead.net.
Back to top
morticia



Joined: 08 Jan 2009
Posts: 289

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
snow_and_rain wrote:
He should really think about hiring someone to redesign dead.net.


Laughing

Hee hee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
King Solomon



Joined: 11 Jul 2008
Posts: 73
Location: MA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skobud wrote:
You guys over there(BCE) should be careful with that hosting.....In my travels I have actually spoken with Alan Trist regarding sbd's and their downloadablility in the digital domain, and he told me there is a guy at Rhino making his living watching this type of thing. His name is Jason Spitz and he is Rhino's merchandise manager for all Grateful Dead intellectual property. He runs dead.net, the gdstore, and generally anything Grateful Dead. Yes, Alan Trist, the editor of Ice Nine publishing, author and super head from back in the day. I spoke with im personally. Anyway, Solomon and any other members of BCE should let the site Admin guy over there know. Private or not, the word gets out he will get served a cease and desist. I just dont want this whole DL thing to dissappear....Many think they know GDP's official policy, but they do not know Rhino's. Rhino shuts down(or tries to) ANY DL of SBD's. The only thing they allow is Aud's.

I realize that some of you may be wondering how I now this. I was researching this and I was going to suprise the fellow Sailor's with a definitive answer on this question, "What is the official policy on pre-existing differently mixed SBD's that become official releases". That was going to be my post. However,the more I learned, the more I did not want to know. I have also discussed this with norm(site admin) over at LL, and i agree with his take on this. He said something to the effect of "why ask a question you dont really want the answer to". I then decided to scrap the whole idea and not even speak of it. I mean, I dont want to draw any attention to the scene that is not positive or may harm our ability to DL.......Those of you that know me know I have I cache of almost 4 TB of lossless Dl's....They are my passion......So, someone should tell BCE to be careful. I see many posts regarding the private DL's etc......If me writing this is not an olive branch, i dont know what is.......Solomon, China Sugarmags, make sure you let the Admin over there know.......I have more details, and if whoever is the Admin over there wants to know, tell him or her to Email me
Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

.

All I am trying to do with this post is let everyone know that Jason follows Archive posts.......I love the scene, and dont want it to dissappear.....Peace


Thank you skobud for caring about the dead community as a whole. This is known. But we are utterly secure from Rhino at the moment.

It's just thanks to a few people *cough* who like to post the url to the forum, servers, etc. all over the web because they think it's funny, they're bitter, immature, whatever you wanna call them; I won't name names.
There's nothing wrong with being secure. Also, at BCE no one is trying to "put up stuff that everyone else has access to." Just trying to make it easier for people to enjoy the music. Note: a few people trying.
Obviously, many could not keep their peace. That doesn't matter at this moment, because it's all about making peace now, which I'm totally for.
So thank you again for your thoughts.

Peace,
Charlie
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vladsmythe
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy this thread! Very Happy
Back to top
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, Vladsmythe/Duck has not declared peace with BCE Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Deadhead654, the original sinner?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kochman
Captain


Joined: 23 Jun 2008
Posts: 10252
Location: Davy Jones' Locker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheesebeer wrote:
What about Deadhead654, the original sinner?

He is here, CaptainTrips_68
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cheesebeer



Joined: 01 Jul 2008
Posts: 1561
Location: maggies farm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, he seems pretty cool here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aikowolf



Joined: 03 Dec 2008
Posts: 442

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skobud, I know admin over there have said they would fight Rhino if it came to it.
seeing as though the Band made available patches for the lucky few to record SDB's at various times and many of those sources have been in circulation for a long time, I think the case may be made that these recordings are part of the public domain and are freely tradable in any form, of course I am no lawyer and bet it would be a tough battle, but what judge is gonna want to sit thru testimony of 1000's of Heads telling how they've traded this stuff for years, how the hell could it be wrong now?
Laughing

Rhino owns the Vaulut (licensed the Vault I guess) and has THOSE RECORDINGS, if they would stop releasing the Same shows we already have in great quality circulation, Hartford 5-77, and release something OT OUT & ABOUT, maybe folks will start to take them seriously as wanting to get the Vault out and not just another money grabbing outfit

_________________

Only registered users can see links on this forum!
Register or Login on forum!

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skobud
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alan told me the vault was actually moved to Burbank, on the Warner brothers lot, and access is still available to some, but in no way like it was....I wanna say he said it was in August of 06 they bought a ten year lease to all of it, including every image and piece of trademarked artwork.....
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Lost Sailor's Pub Forum Index -> The Map All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
c d
e



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Abuse - Report Abuse - TOS & Privacy.
Powered by forumup.it free forum, create your free forum! Created by Hyarbor & Qooqoa
Confirmed

Page generation time: 2.61